Racial Discrimination

What is your social issue? My social issue is racial discrimination/racism is still a problem and if so are there any solutions to racial discrimination if not why? 

Why is it such a social issue?  What do people disagree about in relation to this topic? Racial discrimination is such a controversial issue for many reasons but I’ll give just one, that is racism, in general, has not gone away it may have quieted down but racism has always been here. That and for many other reasons have played a big part in why racial discrimination is such issue nowadays. Many people disagree that this such an important issue to talk about considering everything going on in today’s society.   

What is your proposed solution?  Why do you think this is the best solution? When it comes to finding a solution for racial discrimination I don’t feel there is one in my opinion. But if there is one thing I’ve learned from writing about this issue is that until America admits that there is a racial problem in the U.S. we cannot move forward as a country to find a solution for this never-ending problem. Coming up with a solution won’t be easy many because many Americans stem from deep-rooted racial problems. 

What are pros to your solution? The pros to my solution are their arent any.  

What are cons to your solution? The cons to my solution are that there is going to be a significant amount of time before we can find a pro to it.

Do you feel as an audience that I am wrong for thinking there is no right now solution for racial discrimination?

What would your solution be for racial discrimination and if you don’t have one why do you think its so hard with attempting to come up with a solution?